From CasperJump to navigationJump to search
The CASPER toolflow provides a design environment for developing instruments with CASPER hardware.
- MSSGE Toolflow - A description of the toolflow components.
- MSSGE Toolflow Setup - What you need for CASPER development, and how to set it up (old).
- MSSGE Setup with Xilinx 14.x and Matlab 2012b - Ubuntu 12.04/Matlab 2012b/Xilinx 14.x.
- Speed Optimization with PlanAhead - How to compile designs for high clock rates.
- Toolflow Introduction - A brief overview of how everything works.
- XPS Blocks
- How-To Guides
- A bottom up approach to integrating HDL into a yellow block - An alternative guide to How to make a "yellow" block.
- How to make a "yellow" block - Make a Simulink I/O block.
- How to manually build a design - Generate a bit file from a Simulink design without
Future Toolflow development