From CasperJump to navigationJump to search
The CASPER library provides parameterized DSP and glue logic blocks for developing instruments on CASPER hardware. To obtain the CASPER library, please visit the repositories page.
- Documentation for all CASPER-related Simulink library blocks.
- A list of best practices for CASPER-based Simulink designs.
- A standard for the creation of new DSP blocks is being developed. This will include the conversion of the current blocks to this standard. The standardisation guidelines are here.
- Info about CASPER library regression testing.
- Info about planned and current upgrades to the CASPER DSP blocks.
- Porting the CASPER libraries and toolflow from supporting the BEE2/IBOB to ROACH is complete.
- Official Simulink documentation on the MathWorks website.