From AstroBakiJump to navigationJump to search
21cm Cosmology Reading List
- Pritchard & Loeb’s technical article
- Pritchard & Loeb, 21cm Cosmology in the 21st Century: (on arXiv), 2011.
- Morales & Wyithe, Reionization and Cosmology with 21cm Fluctuations, 2010.
- Furlanetto, Oh, & Briggs, Cosmology at Low Frequencies: The 21 cm Transition and the High-Redshift Universe, 2006.
- Loeb & Furlanetto, The First Galaxies in the Universe, 2013.
Interferometry Reading List
- Thompson, Moran, and Swenson, "Interferometry and Synthesis in Radio Astronomy"
- Synthesis Imaging in Radio Astronomy II, ed. Taylor, Carilli, Perley
- Rick Perley's slides on Fundamentals of Radio Interferometry from the VLA summer school
- Urvashi Rau's slides on Imaging and Deconvolution from the VLA summer student lecture series