From AstroBakiJump to navigationJump to search
These are some useful programming resources. They vary from introductions to python to more advanced topics and exercises.
- MIT 600: http://ocw.mit.edu/courses/electrical-engineering-and-computer-science/6-00-introduction-to-computer-science-and-programming-fall-2008/
- UCB CS9H course: http://www-inst.eecs.berkeley.edu/~selfpace/class/cs9h/
- Enthought: A self contained python package distribution. You can install it by going here: https://store.enthought.com
- python.org for a python tutorial. Take a look at the getting started section for a programmers/non-programmers tutorial: https://www.python.org/about/
- Python BootCamp : https://astrocompute.wordpress.com/2013/09/02/the-berkeley-python-boot-camp-fall-2013/
- Project Euler : Useful programming exercises to get your feet wet: https://projecteuler.net