From AstroBakiJump to navigationJump to search
These are lecture notes from an introductory graduate course in Fluid Dynamics.
- Fluids Lecture 01
- Fluids Lecture 02
- Fluids Lecture 03
- Fluid Dynamics Course Notes: AY202 taught by Chung-Pei Ma in Spring, 2014. Notes taken by Carina Cheng.
- NSF Fluid Mechanics series (21 videos)
- Illustrated Experiments in Fluid Mechanics: The NCFMF Book of Film Notes (notes to go with NSF Fluid Mechanics videos)
- Interactive Fluid in your Browser (drag your mouse)
- Laminar vs. Turbulent Flow in your Browser
Here's a wish-list for edits:
- Add content
- Make some figures
- Organize by topic (not lecture)
- Give outlines on this page of content of sub-pages
- Check accuracy